- Which bank has launched a new entry-level credit card named ACE Credit Card, with a focus on increasing participation of users in the digital economy partnership with Google Pay?
Ans: Axis Bank
- Which is the implementing Agency of the Atal Pension Yojana?
Ans: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)?
Ans: PD Vaghela
- The Serum Institute of India (SII) has signed an agreement with UNICEF & GAVI to supply Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) to low-income countries. Where is SII located?
- Rajat Bhatia associated with which sports who announced his retirement from the sports?
- International Day of Charity has been observed across the globe on __.
Ans: 5th September
- Who has authored the book titled ‘10 Rules of Successful Nations?
Ans: Ruchir Sharma
- What is the stake of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) in the Jio Payments Bank?
Ans: 70 per cent
- Which insurance company has launched a first-of-its-kind insurance product called ‘Shagun – Gift an Insurance”, which is a unique gift of Personal Accident policy?
Ans: SBI General Insurance
- Which of the following banks has launched ‘Home Utsav’, a virtual property exhibition that digitally showcases real estate projects by renowned developers from key cities across the country?
Ans: ICICI Bank
- Which of the following banks has launched ‘Shaurya KGC (Kisan Gold Credit) Card’ for the armed forces?
Ans HDFC Bank
- Recently, Russia has given approval to its second COVID-19 vaccine, named?
- Harley-Davidson to shut down its manufacturing plant in India
Ans: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- World Autism Awareness Day is observed on —
Ans: 2nd April
- On 8th October Indian Air Force celebrated its _ anniversary?
- How many deputy governors are there in RBI?
- The currency of South Korea is___.
- As per the “Framework for authorisation of pan-India Umbrella Entity for Retail Payments” released by RBI what should be the minimum paid-up capital of the umbrella entity?
Ans: Rs 500 crore
- Where is the headquarters of the Federal Bank located?
- Where is the headquarter of UN Development Programme (UNDP)?
Ans: New York
- India has ranked________position on the Global Economic Freedom Index 2020.
- PM KUSUM scheme aims to add solar and other renewable capacities of 25,750 MW by _
- Who is the current Prime Minister of Japan?
Ans: Yoshihide Suga.
- The ‘Mission Karmayogi’ which was recently in news is related to
Ans: Civil services reforms
- Who is the CEO of Tesla, Inc?
Ans: Elon Musk
- The central government possess what per cent of stake in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?
Ans: 50 Percent
- Indian power generation company JSW Energy reportedly plans to make a $1.2bn investment in two wind power plants in the state of_____
- Which Payments bank has partnered NSDC to train rural youth?
Ans: Airtel Payments Bank
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has partnered with which social media platform to launch a free and comprehensive training program for teachers and students of its affiliated schools in the first phase?
- MUDRA is Subsidiary of which Bank?
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was established in which year?
Ans: 1 September 2018
- Which public sector bank has launched ‘Insta Click Savings Account’, a 100 per cent paperless digital self-assisted online savings account?
Ans: Bank of Baroda
- Which is the only Indian company in top 100 in the Fortune 500 List 2020?
- According to HURUN India Rich List who is the third richest person?
Ans: Azim Premji & family
- Watch maker Titan Company has partnered with which bank to launch India’s first contactless payment watches named “Titan Pay”?
Ans: State Bank of India
- What was the retail inflation in September 2020?
- 2+2 Ministerial is the highest-level institutional mechanism between the two countries participated by which two ministers from each country?
Ans: Defence and Foreign Ministers
- Total expenditure – Total receipts excluding borrowings =?
Ans: Fiscal Deficit
- Which has launched the first White Label ATM?
Ans: Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL)
- The Central Government in collaboration with which bank has decided to convert the area of ravines in the region of Gwalior-Chambal belt of Madhya Pradesh into cultivable land?
Ans: World Bank